Thursday, March 09, 2006

I Don't Want To Shut Up

Hi Anybody, this is grannyinsanity on the run from the indifferent censor bots that have threatened to delete grannyinsanity on the edge in montana


Sensor Bots Smite Grannyinsanity

I logged on after looking at my local paper to post about the invisible Senator Burns and to Update Agribusiness's Stealth Takeover with some links that Sarpy Sam left in the comments.

This is what I arrived to

Your blog is locked

Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog. (What's a spam blog?) Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a spam blog. Automated spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive.

You won't be able to publish posts to your blog until one of our humans reviews it and verifies that it is not a spam blog. Please fill out the form below to get a review. We'll take a look at your blog and unlock it in less than a business day.

If we don't hear from you, though, we will remove your blog from Blog*Spot within 10 days.

Find out more about how Blogger is fighting spam blogs.


Did somebody "Flag As Objectionable" here or what the devil has gone on here?

3 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Huh?

4:17 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Granny-

I'm getting the same thing on my original blog right now. It's still letting me post though (I'm just putting up archive entries there). The only difference is that I have to do the "word verification" thing before it will allow me to post. I don't know what's going on either.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

And now it's happening on my new blog. Is this what I get for hanging at your exile place? HA!HA!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home